Monday, July 7, 2014

10

Well folks... 10. I can now count how many days I have left here in Chile on TWO hands! eek! It's pretty paralyzing that I'm actually going home. My stomach feels empty and I couldn't get it off my mind in the morning! I'll be hugging my family in 11 days. What?!

Anyways. Today SofĂ­a took a picture of me with every single one of my classmates. She's sweet and know she has something planned. ;)

A while ago I bought a little blue book for people to write in. I've been pretending I'm not leaving and haven't touched it. But today I brought it to class and started passing it around. I'm totally in the denial stage! I need to start packing too... How much time do I need for that anyway??

The good news is that with the semester ending and the fact that I won't be here for the second means that I don't do anything in classes anymore. Not like we're accomplishing much anyways.

In gym today we played matanzas. It's a game like dodge ball but with only one ball. I have such terrible aim. hahaha. 

 Pausing for a picture with Seba :)
During our lunch break, I went with Paula, Natalia, Romina, and Rodrigo to buy decorations for my party. We bought balloons and streamers (white and purple).

As of right now, 37 people (including me) are going to it. So that's exciting. A pretty good percentage out of 43 people. I'm excited for Thursday to come!

It was a really good day in school. Nothing special happened but I just was with my friends and enjoyed everything. I'm thankful for what I have.





1 comment:

  1. Your friends have been so great to you! Invite them to visit!

    ReplyDelete